Re: Hand-off agreements, when work is brought into the IETF

Eric,

That is exactly the issue I was trying to tease out, i.e.,
whether there is a real problem in this area or, at the other
extreme, whether there is just a quest for more rules,
procedures, and databases.  In particular, the cases I think may
be the most problematic are not addressed at all by the
procedures we have used in the past, so I question making those
procedures more systematic without addressing those problem
cases.

   john

--On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 05:57 -0400 Eric Burger