Re: Scope for self-destructing email?

On 8/17/17 2:15 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
If the next President of the US was to come to me and ask if I could provide a mechanism that would allow her to send an email message to members of her cabinet and that supported a 'recall' feature, I would have no hesitation in saying yes, conditional on some technical support which Microsoft and Apple and some others are both capable of providing.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22hdcp+stripper%22

https://www.atomos.com/ninja/

/a