Re: Scope for self-destructing email?

> On Aug 16, 2017, at 6:24 PM, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Only, have you noticed any web pages expiring recently? Maybe there are
> browsers that annoy their users by not displaying expired pages?
>
> Bits don't expire.

They do.  Is there a single web site on the planet these days that *doesn't* set the page cache time to 0?

Then again, my Customer Experience is Enhanced by waiting for that 20 second reload, every time I press the "back" button in my phone's web browser.  It gives me time to flip to another tab and buy something for Instant Delivery from Amazon.  The package usually arrives before the other tab finishes reloading.

--lyndon