Re: [homenet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-homenet-dot-12.txt> (Special Use Domain 'home.arpa.') to Proposed Standard

El 16 ag 2017, a les 14:06, S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> va escriure:
In Section 4, second paragraph in Item 4, there is a requirement not to forward with one exception, "a query for a DS record when the DO bit".  The next paragraph then goes on to provide an example of a query and states the requirement again.  It is not about whether the text does not make it clear or that there is a contradiction; it would be better to drop the "MUST" in that (third) paragraph as it is a restatement of the requirement in the second paragraph.

Ah.   While I have sympathy for the motivation to be parsimonious with normative language, I don't see a clean way to fix this.   If the ADs consider it important, perhaps they will suggest text.