Re: RESENDING - Incremental Deployment of IPv6-only Wi-Fi for IETF Meetings

On Jul 28, 2017, at 8:16 PM, Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Think so. I do have some DNSSEC-signed v4-only hosts with which I
like to chat and do validate. I can't claim the world will end if
I need to muck about to do that, but it a breakage that does not
represent backwards thinking.

The point is that if you are validating on your host, which I think is a great plan, you should also be doing DNS64 on your host; otherwise you will not be able to operate on a NAT64 network.   I guess the other option is to never do NAT64, but that's a bit extreme at the present time.   And, if you find that the current solution for doing DNS64 on your host isn't adequately secure, I would personally like you to complain about _that_, because that would likely provoke useful work.   :)