Re: RESENDING - Incremental Deployment of IPv6-only Wi-Fi for IETF Meetings

On 29/07/17 01:08, Ted Lemon wrote:
> Would you run into a problem in this case, if I may be so bold as to ask?

Think so. I do have some DNSSEC-signed v4-only hosts with which I
like to chat and do validate. I can't claim the world will end if
I need to muck about to do that, but it a breakage that does not
represent backwards thinking.

S.