RE: Artart telechat review of draft-ietf-alto-multi-cost-08

Hello Martin,

I just posted an update where the " Requirements Language" text has been moved in a section 1.1.
As I saw it on a number of other ietf drafts, I also added the sentence
"When the words appear in lower case, their natural language meaning is used."

The update and status are available at https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-multi-cost/

Thanks,
Sabine