Re: IPv10.

Working in organisation who is submitting proposals into those EU initiatives for about 20 years I can say:

Keep working on IPv6 deployment and do not use those as argument to stop working on IPv6.

                    Michal

P.S: Some of NGI/NGN (specially for video) mean: let's do brilliant new IPv4

P.P.S: Some of NGI/NGN mean: let's do circuit switching (sometimes over http over IPv4 :-) )