Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

Margaret, this is a really hard issue to talk about, and I've probably made a hash of it and offended everybody, for which I am sorry.   But the reason I went a bit Sea Lion on it is that I am having trouble articulating a principle that differentiates this particular governmental human rights abuse, of which one recent example exists, from various other government abuses committed by governments of countries in which we do not consider it problematic to hold future IETF meetings.