Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

On 5/24/16 11:05 AM, Alia Atlas wrote:
I am another who traveled bringing my family with me - all 3 babies
over the years - because, as Kathleen says, the logistics,
maintaining supply (it's a feedback loop), and time to pump vs. nurse
is high.  Incidentally, avoiding painful medical conditions (mastitis
for instance) is another strong reason to avoid long absences; for
those who are nursing, this is basically medical necessity.

Okay, fair enough.  This discussion is a good example of why
the organization needs input from a diversity of participants.

Melinda