Re: Hotel situation

>> why?  vegas seems an ok us venue.  maybe tacky, but we're not so high
>> society ourselves.
>
> Often, companies cannot let their people go to "party locations", even
> if they know the conference is real and the employees are there doing
> work. Corporate policies banning those locations tend to trump that.

i am not sure i would want to work for a manager who thought vegas was a
leisure destination.

but i had not considered this aspect.  i consider vegas to be a form of
hell; but it works well for conferences.

i suspect there is a correlation between very large all-in-one hotels
and the perception of a leisure destination.  back to bob's point that
we have placed whole lot of conditions.

randy