Re: Hotel situation

Vegas .. Sure you can negotiate reasonable room rates for a block as large excellent direct connections as our and goodness knows the food is superb.

I’d add barbecue to the list of possible matrix of requirements. That adds Kansas City and Austin TX Memphis and Charlotte NC to the mix and they are not as cold as Minneapolis.

Germany does actually meet the requirements. Schweinshaxe is one of the glories of German/Austrian civilization.

Quebec of course for all things Duck.

Actually that should be the first requirement.  “Yes dear ..what are you hungry for?”

—