Re: Meeting rotation (was Hotel situation)

On 19/12/2015 10:59, Carsten Bormann wrote:
> Fred Baker (fred) wrote:
>> Let me ask, since you clearly have opinions on such matters - what would you think of such an arrangement? What am I missing in such a proposal?
>
> You addressed this message specifically to Michal.
>
> But being a foreigner to most people on this list :-), I think I can
> answer this as well.

Not just a foreigner, but also an alien, in the US, just like me.

> Great plan!

I agree. We had a relatively good result with a previous multi-meeting
contract, which provided some leverage with a whole hotel chain.

Whatever we do will be wrong for some people; the IAOC has to make
its best guess knowing this. I had a boss once who defined his job
as "making the best possible distribution of unhappiness."

   Brian