Re: WG Review: CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption (curdle)

On Wed, 9 Dec 2015, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:

> I really could not care less what the format that they had chosen is. But having to juggle three
> when one would have been enough only makes the whole process less reliable and less user friendly.

It has always seemed to me that these variant formats I've encountered are
a 'feature' of product implementation rather than the space the IETF normally
standardizes. I'm not suggesting that one format isn't desireable, just
wondering where the agreement should be reached.