Re: Looking for Area Directors Under Lampposts

Scott,

You are absolutely correct.

An interesting question is whether we could design a distributed system that achieves the same effect at the same (or better) quality?

For example, could we achieve the same effect by convening a review panel for each ID consisting of one or two members of the directorate of every area?

-Stewart

Sent from my iPad