RE: IESG Area Structure and Last night's missing question

Without pointing fingers at you, Keith, I want to observe that I've heard your comment from a number of

> RFC quality (at least for the topics I care about) seems to have
> dropped considerably.

If you care about the topics and you care about the quality of the RFCs, there is something (that I think is) obvious you can do about it: participate in the development and review of the documents.

Of course, everyone is really busy, but someone has to do the work.

Adrian