Re: I-D Action: draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines-01.txt

On 10/28/2015 9:11 PM, Scott Bradner wrote:
> imo - any document that updates an existing document (especially technical standards and process documents)
> needs to include a section that says what the differences are between the old version and the new version so
> that readers can find out what they need to do differently than they have been doing
>
> I do not see such a section in this document

Scott,

Section 1.1 contains a general statement about the nature of changes made.

But more importantly I believe your assertion of the specifics that are
needed is pretty much never met for any of the IETF document revisions
I've seen over the years.

d/
--
Dave Crocker