Re: I-D Action: draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines-01.txt

I also do not think section 1.1 would inform any reader of any changes in process that this ID proposes
if there are no changes in process than it would be fine to say that otherwise it would seem to help
the working group participants to know what they would need to do differently

Scott