Re: Help test IMAP access to the IETF archives

Totally the wrong thread, so I'll apologize profusely now.

GMail is set to turn on DMARC reject strict by sometime early next
year [1] being one of the last big web mail providers to do so; so,
Mailman "From:" rewriting (or turning on the ability for IETF list
subscribers to toggle this for their sends) might need to be done for
IETF lists.

best, Joe

[1]: https://threatpost.com/google-moving-gmail-to-strict-dmarc-implementation/115125/

--