Re: Pink Squares

On Jul 26, 2015, at 9:11 AM, John C Klensin <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Nomcom: I am coming to believe that, if the IETF is
going to claim to be serious about remote participation, a
criterion for any appointment to the IESG or IAOC, and maybe the
IAB, should be having participated remotely at least once in
recent years.

+1.   It was certainly an eye-opener for me, although I did have some pretty good experiences with the camera some of the time, which suggests to me that it is possible to do it in a way that’s satisfying for remote participants.