Re: comments on newly generated html draft format and font sizes

On Apr 23, 2015, at 6:40 AM, Henrik Levkowetz <henrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Do you have any comments on how this displays for you?
>
>  https://zin.tools.ietf.org/pt/draft-ietf-idr-error-handling-19-responsive.html

Too small (not that you were asking me).   The problem with a responsive design in this case is that there is no need for it.   We just want the browser to display the text in a font that's readable on the display, and to flow it correctly, which it should do based on the xml2rfc html output.

I wonder if you are reacting to the current HTML output of XML2RFC v2.   I don't like the way this looks, and I like the way your fixed-width text looks better.   But we should figure out why that is, if there is general agreement about it.