Re: comments on newly generated html draft format and font sizes

Paul hints at an interesting line of reasoning here.  What we're actually looking for is "responsive typography", a combination of relative sizes with the default initial sizes chosen based on CSS @media queries.  Some starting points for consideration:

http://typecast.com/blog/a-more-modern-scale-for-web-typography
https://bugsnag.com/blog/responsive-typography-with-rems
http://codeitdown.com/responsive-font-size-css/

--