Re: Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05.txt> (IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures) to Best Current Practice

I'm persuaded that further debate could do more harm than help, and I don't want to open up further debate that would harm the effort to adopt a good policy. I'm confident that an ombudsteam can use good judgment to be sufficiently inclusive whatever the policy lists in the text.