Re: Interim meetings - changing the way we work

But I have seen nothing in our procedures, or even in emails from ADs to the wg-chairs list, or to the IETF list, indicating that our leadership expects chairs to live up to this standard. Yes, careful analysis suggests that this is really implicit in our current rules. But it is not happening.

Yours,
Joel