Updating BCP 10 -- NomCom

Colleagues,

RFC7437 has been published, which is now the consolidated version of BCP 10 with no changes made.  Thanks to those of you who provided reviews and input to make sure I got it right.

As promised, I've now published draft-kucherawy-rfc7437bis which is the opportunity for the community to begin suggesting revisions to the NomCom processes and definitions.

This first version is basically RFC7437 verbatim, except with the stuff about previous versions and the consolidation effort removed or otherwise cleaned up.  It's there so we can track its evolution relative to the present BCP 10 as it evolves.

The first change I'd like to propose is that the IAOC Liaison to the NomCom be codified.  It's currently only an unwritten common practice.

Have at it!

-MSK