RE: on recurring favourite locations for November IETF meetings

It will greatly alleviate visa problem in the future with the new visa policy. I believe most the IETF attendees from China are qualified for 10 years multiple entry USA visa. Check this out:
http://www.china.org.cn/world/2014-11/11/content_34020157.htm

- Miao