RE: [rmcat] Last Call: <draft-ietf-rmcat-cc-requirements-05.txt> (Congestion Control Requirements For RMCAT) to Informational RFC

Hi,

A new version of draft-ietf-rmcat-cc-requirements has been uploaded addressing the comments so far we have received. http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmcat-cc-requirements-08.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-cc-requirements/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-cc-requirements-08

BR