RE: Sunday tutorials, newcomers, and remote participants

Some tutorials from the past (slides and video for some) are available at https://www.ietf.org/edu/tutorials.html.

I agree with John that it would be good to have the materials posted in advance and have them included also in the proceedings.

Regards,

Dan