Re: Alternative decision process in RTCWeb

On 11/30/13 4:45 AM, Roger Jørgensen wrote:
> And if the problem is that bad, that it's impossible to reach
> consensus in the WG, what about replacing the chairs? ...

Not for failure to gain consensus, by any means.  "No consensus,
do nothing" is a legitimate (if frustrating) outcome.  I think
they showed really questionable judgment in calling for a vote
and laying out eligibility criteria, and for me that's a huge issue
(congratulations, guys - just like that you changed us into a
member organization) but failure to gain consensus is a valid
outcome.

Melinda