Re: Alternative decision process in RTCWeb

While I appreciate the difficult position the chairs are in, I don't
agree with the approach and I believe it is inappropriate for the
working group to make such a decision.  Working groups don't vote.  Want
to change that process?  Better gain IETF consensus first.  And I will
argue against any such attempt.  There are plenty of other standards
bodies that do vote.  Go to one of them if that's what you want.

Eliot