Re: Piling on [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-03.txt

Hi Adam,

exactly, we want to avoid having a confusing IANA registry. It needs to
be crystal clear for the implementors who will check it at any point.

In any case, note that a few IPR disclosures on the INSIPID drafts are
being updated to reflect that they also apply to this draft. So, we will
need to wait in order to make a decision... in the mean time, it would
be great to get further input from more participants.

Thanks,

Gonzalo