Re: IPR Disclosures for draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe

Hi Glen,

as I mentioned in another email, that question is just a reminder. In
the past, it has happened that even long-time IETF participants with a
lot of experience had forgotten about a particular disclosure until they
received the reminder.

Responding with a "yes, per the draft's boilerplate" should take only a
few seconds of your time.

Cheers,

Gonzalo