Re: [v6ops] Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-04.txt> (Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Profile for 3GPP Mobile Devices) to Informational RFC

On 9/11/13 9:39 PM, Lorenzo Colitti wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 6:45 AM, joel jaeggli <joelja@xxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:joelja@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     The queue for dicussion of this point is closed. If there needs to be an
>     appeal on this point now or in the future, then I'll be happy to help
>     someone write it, but I consider that dicussion settled for the purposes
>     of a draft that has already been tested for wg acceptance/wglc/ietf-lc
>

> To clarify - you're talking only about the discussion on whether this
> draft is in scope? Or are you saying that you consider all discussion of
> this document in this IETF last call settled?

The discussion of whether the IETF, or this working group is a suitable
location.

It was my opinion that the working group should revist the document
itself given what I saw in the last call.

joel