Re: What real users think [was: Re: pgp signing in van]

Yes, I am speaking of what would be possible today with a fresh start.  The fresh start would also include signatures and encryption as a required part of the design.  (If everyone has to have a key, the key management problems would be greatly reduced.)

Steve