Re: [v6ops] Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-04.txt> (Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Profile for 3GPP Mobile Devices) to Informational RFC

On Aug 20, 2013, at 02:39 , Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...] It seems to me that the sheer length of the list, and the fact that is not prioritized, create a real risk that implementors will simply write it off as wishful thinking or even shy away in terror. [...]

My views on the technical merits of this draft remain unchanged from the last time I offered them here, and I am basically in agreement with Lorenzo.  This draft seems unnecessary to me.

--
james woodyatt <jhw@xxxxxxxxx>
core os networking