Re: Radical Solution for remote participants

Adding to my own comments -

Beware of technological solutions that require software on the remote user's end, or network communications.

Many employers have strict policies about what is allowed to be installed on company computers.

Furthermore, some have draconian firewalls.  For instance, my employer's network blocks jabber. They used to block the streaming audio too.  They are likely to block anything "new" they have not officially approved.

 I have to isolate myself from the company network, and use a separate connection, to use jabber from the office.

Janet