Re: Data collection for remote participation

Janet P Gunn <jgunn6@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Again, it strengthens the case to get it done right. This part has been
>> working well though.
>
> Not necessarily.  There was one WG where I had to send an email to the WG
> mailing list asking for someone to provide slide numbers on jabber.

   ... and Janet was merely the one who _did_ so. Others did their best
to guess at the slide numbers.

   At least one-third of the sessions I listened to failed to provide
all we are told to expect in the way of jabber support. :^(

   OTOH, we _do_ get what we pay for; so I don't mean to complain.

--
John Leslie <john@xxxxxxx>