Re: The Friday Report (was Re: Weekly posting summary for ietf@xxxxxxxx)

--On Sunday, August 04, 2013 19:53 +0000 John Levine
<johnl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> If there is a serious drive to discontinue the weekly posting
>> summary - I strongly object.
>
> As far as I can tell, one person objects, everyone else thinks
> it's fine.

I do not want to be recorded as thinking it is fine.  If nothing
else, I think was is being reported is meaningless statistically
(which doesn't mean people can't find value in it).   However, I
do not object to its being posted as long as it isn't used to
justify personal attacks on individuals for their "ranking".

It seems to me that isn't quite what you said, rough consensus
or not.

best,
   john