Re: Remote participants, newcomers, and tutorials (was: IETF87 Audio Streaming Info)

On Jul 28, 2013, at 6:10 AM, Randy Bush <randy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> putting up yuotube/vimeo tutorials on the wg's technical space would be
> a good thing for folk with spare time to do.  i am sure we could arrange
> pointer space on the wg's web page.

Effective video presentations are _hard_.   Otherwise they're TL;DW.   So I'd definitely be in favor of tight, effective video presentations on a youtube stream or something, but would discourage random posting of videos that aren't going to be carefully refined for effectiveness.   My concern is that we may see many more of the latter than the former if we go down this path.