Re: [edu-team] Remote participants, newcomers, and tutorials

Hi Kathleen,

The Edu Team tried to achieve this by providing a high-level overview of all the IETF areas (including a short description of the various WGs, current discussions and hot topics etc.). The RAI people offered to do that for the first time in Orlando:

https://www.ietf.org/edu/process-oriented-tutorials.html#raiinfrastructure

and we're planning to repeat this session at the next meeting (it will then also be recorded).

Unfortunately we didn't get a lot of response from other areas. So, any help in that respect would be appreciated!

Kind regards,
Mirjam Kuehne
(Edu Team)