Re: [Team] Re: Remote participants, newcomers, and tutorials (was: IETF87 Audio Streaming Info)

Il giorno Sat, 27 Jul 2013 16:43:40 +0200
Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

> Simon,
>
> > for your information, the Meetecho team is going to record five
> > tutorials on Sunday:
> >
> > http://www.ietf.org/meeting/87/remote-participation.html#meetecho
> >
> > We have already provided a URL for those who want to remotely
> > attend the IAOC Overview Session. If you think this might be of
> > interest, we can allow remotes to have access to the other
> > tutorials as well. Just let us know, so we can advertise access
> > URLs on the mentioned web page. As usual, we can provide a
> > real-time, synchronized view of the sessions, involving audio,
> > video and presentation slides.
>
> I think it would be useful. Thank you.
>
> Jari

We just updated our agenda page to include links to attend the tutorial
sessions remotely:

	http://ietf87.conf.meetecho.com/

not all are there yet but we'll add more later. The IAB Privacy
Tutorial link is already available, though and will become active in a
couple of minutes, as the session is about to start.

Lorenzo