Re: Content-free Last Call comments

On 12/06/2013 15:16, ned+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dave Cridland wrote:
I strongly feel that positive statements have value, as they allow the
community to gauge the level of review and consensus, and I suspect that
human nature means that we get more reviews if people get to brag about it.
Agreed 100%.

But also consider the likely effect of calling certain comments "useless".

Discussions like this don't exactly fire me up with enthusiasm to expend
additional time reviewing and commenting on documents not directly related to
what I do. And I rather doubt I'm alone in this.
You are not alone. I do occasional reviews of documents not directly related to what I do. But I hate paperworks. And if I would be required to fill in 10 pages questionnaire about why I think the document is in a good shape, I probably will stop doing such reviews altogether.