Re: IETF Meeting in South America

ICANN constituencies, mission and participants are way different than IETF and an important number of folks receive financial support to participate.

I believe the discussion is not really about if Buenos Aires is the right location or not but if by meeting in a particular region that will drive more engagement and participation from the people from that region.

-J

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 1:34 AM, Patrik Fältström <paf@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ICANN 48 is to be held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, 17-21 November 2013, and I am looking forward to it!

   Patrik