Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

On 4/29/13 1:11 AM, Stewart Bryant wrote:
> The other thing to remember is that whilst your proportional estimates
> are likely to be correct, in a random process you will get long runs of
> "bias" that only average out in the long run.

Right, although if "normal" statistical fluctuation gives us
a long period of woman-free leadership, somewhere in your long
run we might expect the same statistical fluctuation
to deliver unto us a stretch in which women are overrepresented
in the leadership.

Melinda