Re: Creating an IETF Working Group Draft

On 12/2/12 3:24 PM, Arturo Servin wrote:
> 	Perhaps I did, but I am talking about Working Group Drafts

So am I.  I have no problem with a working group adopting a document
as a tool in the development of their deliverables, either as a place
to keep notes or as a document with a separate editor to eventually
be folded into a deliverable.  You'll note that the text you cite
does not restrict working group drafts to deliverables.

Melinda