Re: Recall petition for Mr. Marshall Eubanks

On Thu, Nov 01, 2012 at 05:45:11PM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:

> found a gap in the procedures I can see the argument for creativity.
> However, according to Bob's note, Marshall has been contacted and rather
> than resigning, said he would consider resigning.
[…]
> In my mind that moves us out of a situation where creative
> interpretations of vacancy are appropriate.

I agree with Sam Hartman's reasoning, and so I unhappily add my name
to those willing to support recall.  I also hope continuing with this
can be avoided by the expedient of Marshall's resignation.  I am
Nomcom eligible.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx