Re: Last Call: <draft-snell-http-prefer-14.txt> (Prefer Header for HTTP) to Proposed Standard

On 2012-10-05 17:12, Julian Reschke wrote:
Hi James,

see below for my (mostly editorial) feedback:

I note that there was no reply to this mail, and at least one problem is still present in the latest draft...:

2.2.  Examples

    The following examples illustrate the use of various preferences
    defined by this specification, as well as undefined extensions for
    strictly illustrative purposes:

    1.  Return a "202 Accepted" response for asynchronous processing if
    the response cannot be processed within 10 seconds.  An undefined
    "priority" preference is also specified:

      Prefer: return-asynch, wait=10;
      Prefer: priority=5;

Shouldn't that be:

      Prefer: return-asynch; wait=10