Re: [BEHAVE] WG Review: Recharter of Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance (behave)

Hi Cullen,

I would assume the MIB module would be written in a way to be IP version
agnostic.
But I'm not sure the NAT technologies are version agnostic.
And I'm not sure that the current NAT-MIB can support the version-agnostic
addressing textual conventions (I haven't looked yet).

I have similar expectations regarding ipfix IEs.

--
David Harrington
Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)