Re: A modest proposal for Friday meeting schedule

Peter,

A side benefit is that the IESG/IAB could have a lunch meeting on Friday
(as opposed to the current breakfast meeting) and cover all the hot
topics from the week (not the week minus Friday).

/psa

I agree with your point here, and add that the joint IAB/IESG Friday session isn't only a BOF report session, it's "hot spots, however defined" - we've usually at least SEEN all the BOFs by Friday breakfast, but that doesn't mean we've seen all the hot spots ;-)

Spencer