Re: A modest proposal for Friday meeting schedule

On Aug 1, 2011, at 10:14 AM, Thomas Nadeau wrote:

> 	That may work, but it does require that someone be at the meeting venue while the rest sit in the airport.

Or we could all just meet at the airport.  :)

I suspect that one of the many problems with trying to depend on remote participation from the airport is that our travel schedules will vary considerably.  So some of us will be in taxis headed to the airport, others will already be on airplanes (but could participate from the next airport), etc.

We might be better off trying to schedule remote follow-up meetings the following week.  But by then, of course, the Real World will have intruded.

Keith